Leadership in Civil Society - How to become an exceptional Civil Society Leader
Dates & Venues
23 - 28 April 2018 in Sihanoukville, Cambodia & 27 August - 1 September in New Delhi, India
7 - 12 May 2018 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia & 27 August - 1 September in New Delhi, India
This course will help you become an exceptional leader by equipping you with effective tools and innovative concepts to master the greatest challenges, at your workplace as well as in your personal life. You will be able to develop and implement a leadership agenda for yourself and your organisation.
- Embark on an intensive journey to reflect on your leadership skills and attitudes - your organisational leadership, team leadership, and self-leadership
- Become more effective and influential in achieving social change and shaping Civil Society
- Explore history, concepts, and roles of civil society such as advocacy, empowerment, service delivery, social entrepreneurship, and innovation
- Address important leadership challenges, for instance, improve your communication skills, enhance your team and organisational performance, or redefine key strategies and processes
This course includes two workshops with a total of 12 training days as well as personalised coaching sessions that stretch over the entire 4 month period. Course language is English.
Leaders of Civil Society Organisations and high-potentials who aspire to become an exceptional leader
Advocacy to End Hunger and Poverty - Empowering people and influencing policy makers
Dates & Venues
23 - 28 April 2018 in New Delhi, India & 13 - 16 August 2018 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
This course will help you assume an influential role towards ending hunger and poverty.
- Explore essential advocacy concepts and tools such as lobbying, media advocacy, people-centred advocacy, or evidence-based advocacy
- Design your advocacy campaign throughout innovative "canvas methodology" and define partners, key-influencers, objectives, key demands, as well as strategy and activities of your campaign
- Reflect on your role, personally and in for your organisation
This course includes two workshops with a total of 10 training days as well as one-to-one mentoring by the facilitators throughout a 4 month period. Course language is English.
Mid to senior level staff of Civil Society Organisations working on hunger and poverty with a strong commitment to introduce and/or expand their advocacy activities
Programme Design - Making progress towards ending hunger and poverty
Dates and Venues
Asia & Africa| Registration deadline: 23 June 2018 | Flyer (coming soon) | Registration form
23 - 31 July 2018 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia & 8 - 12 October 2018 in New Delhi, India
This advanced level course will give you practical guidance to develop effective and innovative programmes towards ending hunger and poverty.
- Learn about best practices to improve livelihoods and behaviours of the disadvantaged, and enhance citizen empowerment to advance social change
- Design impact-oriented interventions and winning proposals, become proficient in using analysis and planning tools, as well as developing monitoring and evalutation systems
- Reflect on your role as a civil society actor and learn how to support innovation, guide and energise your team and work in high-performing partnerships to reach your targets
This course includes two workshops with a total of 13 training days as well as one-to-one mentoring by the facilitators throughout a 2.5 month period. Course language is English.
Mid to senior level staff of Civil Society Organisations working on hunger and poverty